Be COVID-ready in style with this reusable and washable face mask. It’s one-size-fits-all face mask features a pocket into which a carbon filter can be inserted.
Designed and Made by Mount Vic and Me in the Blue Mountains NSW.
- Mask measures 18 x 13cm: Inner layer is 100% cotton, outer layer is 100% polyester.
- Mask features a pocket to hold a PM2.5 carbon filter (optional).
- Over-the-ear black elastic loops with 2 silicon o-rings (silicon o-rngs while stocks last – otherwise just knot where you need to size adjust).
- Machine wash hot after each use with like colours; hang dry recommended or tumble-dry on low heat. Filter must be removed prior to washing.
- Each mask includes a starter 2-pack of PM2.5 carbon filters. Insert one filter into mask pocket. Each filter can be used for 2-3 days (all-day use) or 4-5 days (occasional use). Do not wash filter.
- Mask should not be used as personal protective equipment.
- Also, should not be used:
(1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected;
(2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or
(3) in the presence of high intensity heat source of flammable gas
Small print: These are manufactured by a third party in Australia. We and the manufacturer make no warranties that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.